Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #22121 – Description

initial v1  
    55Guest : Debian 10 or Ubuntu 22.04
    7 After waking up a Windows 11 from sleep mode, my Linux VMs (Debian 10 or Ubuntu 22.04) are automatically locked (while the lock mode is disabled on them). After the unlock, the keyboard and mouse are inoperative in those VMs. Whenever it happens, the only workaround solution I found is to power off/on the VM. It's important to note that this issue is not happening always (yes it's a lovely issue).
     7After waking up a Windows 11 from the hibernate mode (and not sleep mode), my Linux VMs (Debian 10 or Ubuntu 22.04) are automatically locked (while the lock mode is disabled on them). After the unlock, the keyboard and mouse are inoperative in those VMs. Whenever it happens, the only workaround solution I found is to power off/on the VM.
    99In my development & testing environment having to power off/on my VMs means that I have to reproduce the same testing context from scratch => a huge waste of time.

© 2024 Oracle Support Privacy / Do Not Sell My Info Terms of Use Trademark Policy Automated Access Etiquette