Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #18766, comment 30

initial v1  
    11Replying to [comment:29 socratis]:
    2 > Replying to [comment:25 maravento]:
    3 > > ''Please do not spam. My comments are for developers. If you are not one of them, why do you answer?''
    4 >
    5 > I didn't realize that this was a closed, invitation-only club! Maybe you have something else in mind?
    6 >
    7 > Are you kidding me? (if not something else?) Where did you get that idea, honesty now, that only developers can comment? With the amount of time that I've spent gathering info, merging threads, pointing people to the appropriate places, marking tickets as duplicate, seriously, are you going to try and silence me? How about other people? You're going to tell them to not comment because they're not developers and you don't like pointing out the mistakes in your comments?
    8 >
    9 > This is an open source project, not a banana republic. You don't get to decide who comments and who doesn't. It's not even close to what you can and can't do. Not even the admins would talk down to a user like this.
    10 > \\
    11 > \\
    12 > > ''Let those who know take over. There are already enough contributions. I hope they correct it in the next version of Vbox''
    13 >
    14 > 1) No, there aren't enough contributions, not all can reproduce it, we have to find what's common on those that ''__do__'' have the problem, and 2) Yeah, I hope that they fix it with the next release, even though I'm not personally affected. But it will definitely not be thanks to ''your'' efforts...
    16 User socratis. I'm just asking you (kindly) not to spam my comments, do not use them for other purposes and allow the Oracle developers to solve the problem. (unless you can solve it and in this case I am sure we would all appreciate it, including myself)
     3I repeat. My comments were exclusively for Oracle developers. If you are not an Oracle developer, I respectfully ask you to refrain from answering my messages and do not use them for other purposes.
     4If you can contribute something valuable to this thread, to help with the solution of the problem, I appreciate it (and the community as well).

© 2023 Oracle
ContactPrivacy policyTerms of Use