/* $Id: DBGFDisas.cpp 9154 2008-05-27 11:33:58Z vboxsync $ */ /** @file * VMM DBGF - Debugger Facility, Disassembler. */ /* * Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc. * * This file is part of VirtualBox Open Source Edition (OSE), as * available from http://www.virtualbox.org. This file is free software; * you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU * General Public License (GPL) as published by the Free Software * Foundation, in version 2 as it comes in the "COPYING" file of the * VirtualBox OSE distribution. VirtualBox OSE is distributed in the * hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY of any kind. * * Please contact Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle, Santa * Clara, CA 95054 USA or visit http://www.sun.com if you need * additional information or have any questions. */ /******************************************************************************* * Header Files * *******************************************************************************/ #define LOG_GROUP LOG_GROUP_DBGF #include #include #include #include #include #include "DBGFInternal.h" #include #include #include #include #include #include #include #include /******************************************************************************* * Internal Functions * *******************************************************************************/ static DECLCALLBACK(int) dbgfR3DisasInstrRead(RTUINTPTR pSrc, uint8_t *pDest, uint32_t size, void *pvUserdata); /** * Structure used when disassembling and instructions in DBGF. * This is used so the reader function can get the stuff it needs. */ typedef struct { /** The core structure. */ DISCPUSTATE Cpu; /** The VM handle. */ PVM pVM; /** Pointer to the first byte in the segemnt. */ RTGCUINTPTR GCPtrSegBase; /** Pointer to the byte after the end of the segment. (might have wrapped!) */ RTGCUINTPTR GCPtrSegEnd; /** The size of the segment minus 1. */ RTGCUINTPTR cbSegLimit; /** The guest paging mode. */ PGMMODE enmMode; /** Pointer to the current page - HC Ptr. */ void const *pvPageHC; /** Pointer to the current page - GC Ptr. */ RTGCPTR pvPageGC; /** Pointer to the next instruction (relative to GCPtrSegBase). */ RTGCUINTPTR GCPtrNext; /** The lock information that PGMPhysReleasePageMappingLock needs. */ PGMPAGEMAPLOCK PageMapLock; /** Whether the PageMapLock is valid or not. */ bool fLocked; } DBGFDISASSTATE, *PDBGFDISASSTATE; /** * Calls the dissassembler with the proper reader functions and such for disa * * @returns VBox status code. * @param pVM VM handle * @param pSelInfo The selector info. * @param enmMode The guest paging mode. * @param GCPtr The GC pointer (selector offset). * @param pState The disas CPU state. */ static int dbgfR3DisasInstrFirst(PVM pVM, PSELMSELINFO pSelInfo, PGMMODE enmMode, RTGCPTR GCPtr, PDBGFDISASSTATE pState) { pState->Cpu.mode = pSelInfo->Raw.Gen.u1DefBig ? CPUMODE_32BIT : CPUMODE_16BIT; pState->Cpu.pfnReadBytes = dbgfR3DisasInstrRead; pState->GCPtrSegBase = pSelInfo->GCPtrBase; pState->GCPtrSegEnd = pSelInfo->cbLimit + 1 + (RTGCUINTPTR)pSelInfo->GCPtrBase; pState->cbSegLimit = pSelInfo->cbLimit; pState->enmMode = enmMode; pState->pvPageGC = 0; pState->pvPageHC = NULL; pState->pVM = pVM; pState->fLocked = false; Assert((uintptr_t)GCPtr == GCPtr); uint32_t cbInstr; int rc = DISInstr(&pState->Cpu, GCPtr, 0, &cbInstr, NULL); if (VBOX_SUCCESS(rc)) { pState->GCPtrNext = GCPtr + cbInstr; return VINF_SUCCESS; } /* cleanup */ if (pState->fLocked) { PGMPhysReleasePageMappingLock(pVM, &pState->PageMapLock); pState->fLocked = false; } return rc; } #if 0 /** * Calls the dissassembler for disassembling the next instruction. * * @returns VBox status code. * @param pState The disas CPU state. */ static int dbgfR3DisasInstrNext(PDBGFDISASSTATE pState) { uint32_t cbInstr; int rc = DISInstr(&pState->Cpu, (void *)pState->GCPtrNext, 0, &cbInstr, NULL); if (VBOX_SUCCESS(rc)) { pState->GCPtrNext = GCPtr + cbInstr; return VINF_SUCCESS; } return rc; } #endif /** * Done with the dissassembler state, free associated resources. * * @param pState The disas CPU state ++. */ static void dbgfR3DisasInstrDone(PDBGFDISASSTATE pState) { if (pState->fLocked) { PGMPhysReleasePageMappingLock(pState->pVM, &pState->PageMapLock); pState->fLocked = false; } } /** * Instruction reader. * * @returns VBox status code. (Why this is a int32_t and not just an int is also beyond me.) * @param PtrSrc Address to read from. * In our case this is relative to the selector pointed to by the 2nd user argument of uDisCpu. * @param pu8Dst Where to store the bytes. * @param cbRead Number of bytes to read. * @param uDisCpu Pointer to the disassembler cpu state. (Why this is a VBOXHUINTPTR is beyond me...) * In this context it's always pointer to the Core of a DBGFDISASSTATE. */ static DECLCALLBACK(int) dbgfR3DisasInstrRead(RTUINTPTR PtrSrc, uint8_t *pu8Dst, uint32_t cbRead, void *pvDisCpu) { PDBGFDISASSTATE pState = (PDBGFDISASSTATE)pvDisCpu; Assert(cbRead > 0); for (;;) { RTGCUINTPTR GCPtr = PtrSrc + pState->GCPtrSegBase; /* Need to update the page translation? */ if ( !pState->pvPageHC || (GCPtr >> PAGE_SHIFT) != (pState->pvPageGC >> PAGE_SHIFT)) { int rc = VINF_SUCCESS; /* translate the address */ pState->pvPageGC = GCPtr & PAGE_BASE_GC_MASK; if (MMHyperIsInsideArea(pState->pVM, pState->pvPageGC)) { pState->pvPageHC = MMHyperGC2HC(pState->pVM, pState->pvPageGC); if (!pState->pvPageHC) rc = VERR_INVALID_POINTER; } else { if (pState->fLocked) PGMPhysReleasePageMappingLock(pState->pVM, &pState->PageMapLock); if (pState->enmMode <= PGMMODE_PROTECTED) rc = PGMPhysGCPhys2CCPtrReadOnly(pState->pVM, pState->pvPageGC, &pState->pvPageHC, &pState->PageMapLock); else rc = PGMPhysGCPtr2CCPtrReadOnly(pState->pVM, pState->pvPageGC, &pState->pvPageHC, &pState->PageMapLock); pState->fLocked = RT_SUCCESS_NP(rc); } if (VBOX_FAILURE(rc)) { pState->pvPageHC = NULL; return rc; } } /* check the segemnt limit */ if (PtrSrc > pState->cbSegLimit) return VERR_OUT_OF_SELECTOR_BOUNDS; /* calc how much we can read */ uint32_t cb = PAGE_SIZE - (GCPtr & PAGE_OFFSET_MASK); RTGCUINTPTR cbSeg = pState->GCPtrSegEnd - GCPtr; if (cb > cbSeg && cbSeg) cb = cbSeg; if (cb > cbRead) cb = cbRead; /* read and advance */ memcpy(pu8Dst, (char *)pState->pvPageHC + (GCPtr & PAGE_OFFSET_MASK), cb); cbRead -= cb; if (!cbRead) return VINF_SUCCESS; pu8Dst += cb; PtrSrc += cb; } } /** * Copy a string and return pointer to the terminator char in the copy. */ inline char *mystrpcpy(char *pszDst, const char *pszSrc) { size_t cch = strlen(pszSrc); memcpy(pszDst, pszSrc, cch + 1); return pszDst + cch; } /** * Disassembles the one instruction according to the specified flags and address. * * @returns VBox status code. * @param pVM VM handle. * @param Sel The code selector. This used to determin the 32/16 bit ness and * calculation of the actual instruction address. * @param GCPtr The code address relative to the base of Sel. * @param fFlags Flags controlling where to start and how to format. * A combination of the DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_* \#defines. * @param pszOutput Output buffer. * @param cchOutput Size of the output buffer. * @param pcbInstr Where to return the size of the instruction. */ DBGFR3DECL(int) DBGFR3DisasInstrEx(PVM pVM, RTSEL Sel, RTGCPTR GCPtr, unsigned fFlags, char *pszOutput, uint32_t cchOutput, uint32_t *pcbInstr) { /* * Get the Sel and GCPtr if fFlags requests that. */ PCCPUMCTXCORE pCtxCore = NULL; CPUMSELREGHID *pHiddenSel = NULL; int rc; if (fFlags & (DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_CURRENT_GUEST | DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_CURRENT_HYPER)) { if (fFlags & DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_CURRENT_GUEST) pCtxCore = CPUMGetGuestCtxCore(pVM); else pCtxCore = CPUMGetHyperCtxCore(pVM); Sel = pCtxCore->cs; pHiddenSel = (CPUMSELREGHID *)&pCtxCore->csHid; GCPtr = pCtxCore->eip; } /* * Read the selector info - assume no stale selectors and nasty stuff like that. * Since the selector flags in the CPUMCTX structures aren't up to date unless * we recently visited REM, we'll not search for the selector there. */ SELMSELINFO SelInfo; const PGMMODE enmMode = PGMGetGuestMode(pVM); bool fRealModeAddress = false; if ( pHiddenSel && CPUMAreHiddenSelRegsValid(pVM)) { SelInfo.GCPtrBase = pHiddenSel->u32Base; SelInfo.cbLimit = pHiddenSel->u32Limit; SelInfo.fHyper = false; SelInfo.fRealMode = !!((pCtxCore && pCtxCore->eflags.Bits.u1VM) || enmMode == PGMMODE_REAL); SelInfo.Raw.au32[0] = 0; SelInfo.Raw.au32[1] = 0; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u16LimitLow = ~0; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u4LimitHigh = ~0; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1Present = pHiddenSel->Attr.n.u1Present; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1Granularity = pHiddenSel->Attr.n.u1Granularity;; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1DefBig = pHiddenSel->Attr.n.u1DefBig; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1DescType = pHiddenSel->Attr.n.u1DescType; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u4Type = pHiddenSel->Attr.n.u4Type; fRealModeAddress = SelInfo.fRealMode; } else if (Sel == DBGF_SEL_FLAT) { SelInfo.GCPtrBase = 0; SelInfo.cbLimit = ~0; SelInfo.fHyper = false; SelInfo.fRealMode = false; SelInfo.Raw.au32[0] = 0; SelInfo.Raw.au32[1] = 0; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u16LimitLow = ~0; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u4LimitHigh = ~0; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1Present = 1; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1Granularity = 1; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1DefBig = 1; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1DescType = 1; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u4Type = X86_SEL_TYPE_EO; } else if ( !(fFlags & DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_CURRENT_HYPER) && ( (pCtxCore && pCtxCore->eflags.Bits.u1VM) || enmMode == PGMMODE_REAL) ) { /* V86 mode or real mode - real mode addressing */ SelInfo.GCPtrBase = Sel * 16; SelInfo.cbLimit = ~0; SelInfo.fHyper = false; SelInfo.fRealMode = true; SelInfo.Raw.au32[0] = 0; SelInfo.Raw.au32[1] = 0; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u16LimitLow = ~0; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u4LimitHigh = ~0; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1Present = 1; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1Granularity = 1; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1DefBig = 0; /* 16 bits */ SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u1DescType = 1; SelInfo.Raw.Gen.u4Type = X86_SEL_TYPE_EO; fRealModeAddress = true; } else { rc = SELMR3GetSelectorInfo(pVM, Sel, &SelInfo); if (VBOX_FAILURE(rc)) { RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "Sel=%04x -> %Vrc\n", Sel, rc); return rc; } } /* * Disassemble it. */ DBGFDISASSTATE State; rc = dbgfR3DisasInstrFirst(pVM, &SelInfo, enmMode, GCPtr, &State); if (VBOX_FAILURE(rc)) { RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "Disas -> %Vrc\n", rc); return rc; } /* * Format it. */ char szBuf[512]; char *psz = &szBuf[0]; /* prefix */ if (State.Cpu.prefix & PREFIX_LOCK) psz = (char *)memcpy(psz, "lock ", sizeof("lock ")) + sizeof("lock ") - 1; if (State.Cpu.prefix & PREFIX_REP) psz = (char *)memcpy(psz, "rep(e) ", sizeof("rep(e) ")) + sizeof("rep(e) ") - 1; else if(State.Cpu.prefix & PREFIX_REPNE) psz = (char *)memcpy(psz, "repne ", sizeof("repne ")) + sizeof("repne ") - 1; /* the instruction */ const char *pszFormat = State.Cpu.pszOpcode; char ch; while ((ch = *pszFormat) && !isspace(ch) && ch != '%') { *psz++ = ch; pszFormat++; } if (isspace(ch)) { do *psz++ = ' '; #ifdef DEBUG_bird /* Not sure if Sander want's this because of log size */ while (psz - szBuf < 8); #else while (0); #endif while (isspace(*pszFormat)) pszFormat++; } if (fFlags & DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_NO_ANNOTATION) pCtxCore = NULL; /** @todo implement annotation and symbol lookup! */ int iParam = 1; for (;;) { ch = *pszFormat; if (ch == '%') { ch = pszFormat[1]; switch (ch) { /* * Relative jump offset. */ case 'J': { AssertMsg(iParam == 1, ("Invalid branch parameter nr %d\n", iParam)); int32_t i32Disp; if (State.Cpu.param1.flags & USE_IMMEDIATE8_REL) i32Disp = (int32_t)(int8_t)State.Cpu.param1.parval; else if (State.Cpu.param1.flags & USE_IMMEDIATE16_REL) i32Disp = (int32_t)(int16_t)State.Cpu.param1.parval; else if (State.Cpu.param1.flags & USE_IMMEDIATE32_REL) i32Disp = (int32_t)State.Cpu.param1.parval; else { AssertMsgFailed(("Oops!\n")); dbgfR3DisasInstrDone(&State); return VERR_GENERAL_FAILURE; } RTGCUINTPTR GCPtrTarget = (RTGCUINTPTR)GCPtr + State.Cpu.opsize + i32Disp; switch (State.Cpu.opmode) { case CPUMODE_16BIT: GCPtrTarget &= UINT16_MAX; break; case CPUMODE_32BIT: GCPtrTarget &= UINT32_MAX; break; default: break; } #ifdef DEBUG_bird /* an experiment. */ DBGFSYMBOL Sym; RTGCINTPTR off; int rc = DBGFR3SymbolByAddr(pVM, GCPtrTarget + SelInfo.GCPtrBase, &off, &Sym); if ( VBOX_SUCCESS(rc) && Sym.Value - SelInfo.GCPtrBase <= SelInfo.cbLimit && off < _1M * 16 && off > -_1M * 16) { psz += RTStrPrintf(psz, &szBuf[sizeof(szBuf)] - psz, "%s", Sym.szName); if (off > 0) psz += RTStrPrintf(psz, &szBuf[sizeof(szBuf)] - psz, "+%#x", (int)off); else if (off > 0) psz += RTStrPrintf(psz, &szBuf[sizeof(szBuf)] - psz, "-%#x", -(int)off); switch (State.Cpu.opmode) { case CPUMODE_16BIT: psz += RTStrPrintf(psz, &szBuf[sizeof(szBuf)] - psz, i32Disp >= 0 ? " (%04VGv/+%x)" : " (%04VGv/-%x)", GCPtrTarget, i32Disp >= 0 ? i32Disp : -i32Disp); break; case CPUMODE_32BIT: psz += RTStrPrintf(psz, &szBuf[sizeof(szBuf)] - psz, i32Disp >= 0 ? " (%08VGv/+%x)" : " (%08VGv/-%x)", GCPtrTarget, i32Disp >= 0 ? i32Disp : -i32Disp); break; default: psz += RTStrPrintf(psz, &szBuf[sizeof(szBuf)] - psz, i32Disp >= 0 ? " (%VGv/+%x)" : " (%VGv/-%x)", GCPtrTarget, i32Disp >= 0 ? i32Disp : -i32Disp); break; } } else #endif /* DEBUG_bird */ { switch (State.Cpu.opmode) { case CPUMODE_16BIT: psz += RTStrPrintf(psz, &szBuf[sizeof(szBuf)] - psz, i32Disp >= 0 ? "%04VGv (+%x)" : "%04VGv (-%x)", GCPtrTarget, i32Disp >= 0 ? i32Disp : -i32Disp); break; case CPUMODE_32BIT: psz += RTStrPrintf(psz, &szBuf[sizeof(szBuf)] - psz, i32Disp >= 0 ? "%08VGv (+%x)" : "%08VGv (-%x)", GCPtrTarget, i32Disp >= 0 ? i32Disp : -i32Disp); break; default: psz += RTStrPrintf(psz, &szBuf[sizeof(szBuf)] - psz, i32Disp >= 0 ? "%VGv (+%x)" : "%VGv (-%x)", GCPtrTarget, i32Disp >= 0 ? i32Disp : -i32Disp); break; } } break; } case 'A': //direct address case 'C': //control register case 'D': //debug register case 'E': //ModRM specifies parameter case 'F': //Eflags register case 'G': //ModRM selects general register case 'I': //Immediate data case 'M': //ModRM may only refer to memory case 'O': //No ModRM byte case 'P': //ModRM byte selects MMX register case 'Q': //ModRM byte selects MMX register or memory address case 'R': //ModRM byte may only refer to a general register case 'S': //ModRM byte selects a segment register case 'T': //ModRM byte selects a test register case 'V': //ModRM byte selects an XMM/SSE register case 'W': //ModRM byte selects an XMM/SSE register or a memory address case 'X': //DS:SI case 'Y': //ES:DI switch (iParam) { case 1: psz = mystrpcpy(psz, State.Cpu.param1.szParam); break; case 2: psz = mystrpcpy(psz, State.Cpu.param2.szParam); break; case 3: psz = mystrpcpy(psz, State.Cpu.param3.szParam); break; } pszFormat += 2; break; case 'e': //register based on operand size (e.g. %eAX) if (State.Cpu.opmode == CPUMODE_32BIT) *psz++ = 'E'; *psz++ = pszFormat[2]; *psz++ = pszFormat[3]; pszFormat += 4; break; default: AssertMsgFailed(("Oops! ch=%c\n", ch)); break; } /* Skip to the next parameter in the format string. */ pszFormat = strchr(pszFormat, ','); if (!pszFormat) break; pszFormat++; *psz++ = ch = ','; iParam++; } else { /* output char, but check for parameter separator first. */ if (ch == ',') iParam++; *psz++ = ch; if (!ch) break; pszFormat++; } #ifdef DEBUG_bird /* Not sure if Sander want's this because of log size */ /* space after commas */ if (ch == ',') { while (isspace(*pszFormat)) pszFormat++; *psz++ = ' '; } #endif } /* foreach char in pszFormat */ *psz = '\0'; /* * Print it to the user specified buffer. */ if (fFlags & DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_NO_BYTES) { if (fFlags & DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_NO_ADDRESS) RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "%s", szBuf); else if (fRealModeAddress) RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "%04x:%04x %s", Sel, (unsigned)GCPtr, szBuf); else if (Sel == DBGF_SEL_FLAT) RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "%VGv %s", GCPtr, szBuf); else RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "%04x:%VGv %s", Sel, GCPtr, szBuf); } else { uint32_t cbBits = State.Cpu.opsize; uint8_t *pau8Bits = (uint8_t *)alloca(cbBits); rc = dbgfR3DisasInstrRead(GCPtr, pau8Bits, cbBits, &State); AssertRC(rc); if (fFlags & DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_NO_ADDRESS) RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "%.*Vhxs%*s %s", cbBits, pau8Bits, cbBits < 8 ? (8 - cbBits) * 3 : 0, "", szBuf); else if (fRealModeAddress) RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "%04x:%04x %.*Vhxs%*s %s", Sel, (unsigned)GCPtr, cbBits, pau8Bits, cbBits < 8 ? (8 - cbBits) * 3 : 0, "", szBuf); else if (Sel == DBGF_SEL_FLAT) RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "%VGv %.*Vhxs%*s %s", GCPtr, cbBits, pau8Bits, cbBits < 8 ? (8 - cbBits) * 3 : 0, "", szBuf); else RTStrPrintf(pszOutput, cchOutput, "%04x:%VGv %.*Vhxs%*s %s", Sel, GCPtr, cbBits, pau8Bits, cbBits < 8 ? (8 - cbBits) * 3 : 0, "", szBuf); } if (pcbInstr) *pcbInstr = State.Cpu.opsize; dbgfR3DisasInstrDone(&State); return VINF_SUCCESS; } /** * Disassembles an instruction. * Addresses will be tried resolved to symbols * * @returns VBox status code. * @param pVM VM handle. * @param Sel The code selector. This used to determin the 32/16 bit ness and * calculation of the actual instruction address. * @param GCPtr The code address relative to the base of Sel. * @param pszOutput Output buffer. * @param cchOutput Size of the output buffer. */ DBGFR3DECL(int) DBGFR3DisasInstr(PVM pVM, RTSEL Sel, RTGCPTR GCPtr, char *pszOutput, uint32_t cchOutput) { return DBGFR3DisasInstrEx(pVM, Sel, GCPtr, 0, pszOutput, cchOutput, NULL); } /** * Disassembles the current guest context instruction. * All registers and data will be displayed. Addresses will be attempted resolved to symbols. * * @returns VBox status code. * @param pVM VM handle. * @param pszOutput Output buffer. * @param cchOutput Size of the output buffer. */ DBGFR3DECL(int) DBGFR3DisasInstrCurrent(PVM pVM, char *pszOutput, uint32_t cchOutput) { return DBGFR3DisasInstrEx(pVM, 0, 0, DBGF_DISAS_FLAGS_CURRENT_GUEST, pszOutput, cchOutput, NULL); } /** * Disassembles the current guest context instruction and writes it to the log. * All registers and data will be displayed. Addresses will be attempted resolved to symbols. * * @returns VBox status code. * @param pVM VM handle. * @param pszPrefix Short prefix string to the dissassembly string. (optional) */ DBGFR3DECL(int) DBGFR3DisasInstrCurrentLogInternal(PVM pVM, const char *pszPrefix) { char szBuf[256]; szBuf[0] = '\0'; int rc = DBGFR3DisasInstrCurrent(pVM, &szBuf[0], sizeof(szBuf)); if (VBOX_FAILURE(rc)) RTStrPrintf(szBuf, sizeof(szBuf), "DBGFR3DisasInstrCurrentLog failed with rc=%Vrc\n", rc); if (pszPrefix && *pszPrefix) RTLogPrintf("%s: %s\n", pszPrefix, szBuf); else RTLogPrintf("%s\n", szBuf); return rc; } /** * Disassembles the specified guest context instruction and writes it to the log. * Addresses will be attempted resolved to symbols. * * @returns VBox status code. * @param pVM VM handle. * @param Sel The code selector. This used to determin the 32/16 bit-ness and * calculation of the actual instruction address. * @param GCPtr The code address relative to the base of Sel. */ DBGFR3DECL(int) DBGFR3DisasInstrLogInternal(PVM pVM, RTSEL Sel, RTGCPTR GCPtr) { char szBuf[256]; szBuf[0] = '\0'; int rc = DBGFR3DisasInstr(pVM, Sel, GCPtr, &szBuf[0], sizeof(szBuf)); if (VBOX_FAILURE(rc)) RTStrPrintf(szBuf, sizeof(szBuf), "DBGFR3DisasInstrLog(, %RTsel, %RGv) failed with rc=%Vrc\n", Sel, GCPtr, rc); RTLogPrintf("%s\n", szBuf); return rc; }