/** @file * VBoxGuestLibR0 - Guest Logging facility. */ /* * Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Oracle Corporation * * This file is part of VirtualBox Open Source Edition (OSE), as * available from http://www.virtualbox.org. This file is free software; * you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU * General Public License (GPL) as published by the Free Software * Foundation, in version 2 as it comes in the "COPYING" file of the * VirtualBox OSE distribution. VirtualBox OSE is distributed in the * hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY of any kind. * * The contents of this file may alternatively be used under the terms * of the Common Development and Distribution License Version 1.0 * (CDDL) only, as it comes in the "COPYING.CDDL" file of the * VirtualBox OSE distribution, in which case the provisions of the * CDDL are applicable instead of those of the GPL. * * You may elect to license modified versions of this file under the * terms and conditions of either the GPL or the CDDL or both. */ #ifndef __VBOXGUESTLOG__H #define __VBOXGUESTLOG__H #ifndef RT_OS_WINDOWS /* Since I don't know the background for the stuff below, I prefer not to change it. I don't need it or want it for backdoor logging inside the Linux Guest Additions kernel modules though. */ /* Update: bird made this the stance on all non-windows platforms. */ # include #else /* RT_OS_LINUX not defined */ /* Save LOG_ENABLED state, because "VBox/rt/log.h" * may undefine it for IN_RING0 code. */ # if (defined(DEBUG) && !defined(NO_LOGGING)) || defined(LOG_ENABLED) # define __LOG_ENABLED_SAVED__ # endif # if (defined(DEBUG) && !defined(NO_LOGGING)) || defined(LOG_ENABLED) # ifdef VBOX_GUEST # include # undef Log # define Log(a) RTLogBackdoorPrintf a # else # define Log(a) DbgPrint a # endif # else # define Log(a) # endif # ifdef __LOG_ENABLED_SAVED__ # define LOG_ENABLED # undef __LOG_ENABLED_SAVED__ # endif #endif /* RT_OS_LINUX not defined */ #endif /* __VBOXGUESTLOG__H */