Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #14302, comment 6

initial v1  
    11I'm not sure, but I think bmn's issue is solved.[[br]]
    2 I have managed to reproduce my issue. I'm using Windows 8.1 x64 and VirtualBox-5.0.3-102322. Open a Command Prompt window and one VM. Assuming you have at least one different key state (e.g. Num Lock is 'on' on the host, but it's off in the guest). Bring the Command Prompt window into foreground, making it active, while keeping the VM's window in the background, but with the maximize/minimize/close button (from the title bar) accessible. With the Command Prompt window active, click the minimize button of the VM window. It's done. Now, the host has the Num Lock/Caps Lock/Scroll Lock state of the guest.[[br]]
     2I have managed to reproduce my issue. I'm using Windows 8.1 x64 and VirtualBox-5.0.3-102322. Open a Command Prompt window and one VM. Assuming you have at least one different key state (e.g. Num Lock is 'on' on the host, but it's off in the guest). Bring the Command Prompt window into foreground, making it active, while keeping the VM's window in the background, but with the maximize/minimize/close buttons (from the title bar) accessible. With the Command Prompt window active, click the minimize button of the VM window. It's done. Now, the host has the Num Lock/Caps Lock/Scroll Lock state of the guest.[[br]]
    33Also, what I have described in comment 3 is still true.

© 2023 Oracle
ContactPrivacy policyTerms of Use